South Gate now receives tithes and offerings online via Givelify! In order to use Givelify, you must first set up a free account. Below you will find links to use Givelify on a variety of devices. For mobile devices like smartphones, you will have to install the Givelify app and open it to get started. If you have any questions or need help getting set up to use Givelify, please contact Jonathan Alvarado via his contact information in the church directory.
How to Use Givelify on Mobile Devices (Phones/Tablets)
1. Download the Givelify App for Android or Apple iOS using the links above, or the app store.
2. Launch the app.
(If asked, tap “Skip” if it asks you to enable your location.)
3. Tap on “Profile”
4. Create an account and sign in, or sign in using Facebook
(After this, you may be prompted to add a photo. This is optional, and you can feel free to skip.)
5. Tap on “Search” and type in “South Gate Fellowship” in the search bar. Tap on our listing in the results.
(You can tap on the heart icon to save us as a favorite for later if you intend to give more than once.)
6. Tap on the “Give” button and select an amount. You can use the “Other” option to specify an amount.
7. Designate it as a tithe, offering, or other, and enter payment information when prompted.
8. Tap on “Give Now” on the review screen to send the gift.
How to Use Givelify on a Personal Computer
1. Click here to open Givelify in your web browser.
2. Select your donation amount. (Click on “other” and type in your amount to make a specific gift)
3. Designate it as a tithe, offering, or other.
4. Review your gift and click on “Give Now” when ready.
5. Click on “sign up” to create an account and sign in or sign in through Facebook.
(If prompted to add a photo, feel free to skip.)
6. Enter your payment information.
7. Click on the white box to the left of “I’m not a robot”, then click on “1-Tap Give Now.”